Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am looking for a flash player for my mac

can you help me down load the new flash player for my mac

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 10:13 AM

155 years is an astounding amount of time.

Apple can't do anything about it. Adobe owns Flash and they dropped all support for it. You can't even download it from them anymore. No browser will allow an unsupported plugin to run come January 1st.

There is no replacement. Adobe owns all development rights for Flash. They will not sell a dead technology to anyone else. HTML5 replaced the need for any such plugin to run video in a browser years ago.

Whatever game this is, you're going to have to contact the developer and ask them why in the three years since Adobe announced Flash was going to be discontinued, they haven't done anything to update their game so it works without it.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2020 10:13 AM in response to emma2453

155 years is an astounding amount of time.

Apple can't do anything about it. Adobe owns Flash and they dropped all support for it. You can't even download it from them anymore. No browser will allow an unsupported plugin to run come January 1st.

There is no replacement. Adobe owns all development rights for Flash. They will not sell a dead technology to anyone else. HTML5 replaced the need for any such plugin to run video in a browser years ago.

Whatever game this is, you're going to have to contact the developer and ask them why in the three years since Adobe announced Flash was going to be discontinued, they haven't done anything to update their game so it works without it.

Dec 12, 2020 10:14 AM in response to emma2453

emma2453 wrote:

i play a game on my mac have bean for 155 years what will i do if i cant use a flash player is there going to be something from apple that will alow us to play our game so will we get a nuther flash player and when thanks

Apple has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Flash is an Adobe product. Adobe killed it. They announced the death of Flash in July of 2017.

I am looking for a flash player for my mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.