Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using iTunes or my iPhone, the subscriptions page does not load (blank page)

Using iTunes or my iPhone, the subscriptions page does not load (blank page).

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the subject? I have installed iTunes from scratch and still the same problem. The password is valid and works. There are no errors or warnings visible.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 11:01 AM

Hi,

I tried all sorts of options and restarting everything did not help. The only thing which did help was the upgrade from iOS13 to iOS14, which included hard reset of the phone (data wipe).

So the problem is solved now, but not because of suggestions. Also, everything else worked fine, this includes new payments in the store etc.

Thanks and regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 11:01 AM in response to Sharon_419

Hi,

I tried all sorts of options and restarting everything did not help. The only thing which did help was the upgrade from iOS13 to iOS14, which included hard reset of the phone (data wipe).

So the problem is solved now, but not because of suggestions. Also, everything else worked fine, this includes new payments in the store etc.

Thanks and regards.

Dec 16, 2020 8:43 AM in response to _aleksander_

hey there _aleksander_,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you're trying to See or cancel your subscriptions but the page is loading blank. This is happening when you try from your PC as well as your iPhone. We'd like to help.

If the behavior is still happening, we first suggest starting off simple with a restart of your PC, and iPhone Restart your iPhone. Then, try accessing your subscription page once again. If it continues, see if you can connect your PC and or iPhone to a different Wi-Fi network. This can help rule out a communication issue within your network connection.

If troubleshooting steps are still needed at that point, you can try the steps in this article next: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services. This can help resolve the issue you're facing too.

Keep us posted. Regards.

Using iTunes or my iPhone, the subscriptions page does not load (blank page)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.