Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

liberar operador

buenas tardes quisiera que me ayuden a liberar mi telefono me lo enviaron de estados unidos

y al momento de poner el chip aca en peru me dice que tengo que comunicarme con el operador o apple, si me podrian ayudar por favor. muchas gracias de antemno.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 9:37 AM

It would seem that your iPhone is locked to a carrier other than the one you are trying to use the SIM card from. Purchasing and using an iPhone in a country other than yours is not a good idea. First off, the warranty for a phone from the US is only valid in the US. Now you need to try to contact the carrier in the US the iPhone is locked to to see if you qualify to have it unlocked. My guess is you won't be. However, here is the support document about getting an iPhone unlocked from a carrier. How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2020 9:37 AM in response to deyson81

It would seem that your iPhone is locked to a carrier other than the one you are trying to use the SIM card from. Purchasing and using an iPhone in a country other than yours is not a good idea. First off, the warranty for a phone from the US is only valid in the US. Now you need to try to contact the carrier in the US the iPhone is locked to to see if you qualify to have it unlocked. My guess is you won't be. However, here is the support document about getting an iPhone unlocked from a carrier. How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

liberar operador

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.