Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to buy a product from the app store and ship it to another country?

I currently live in Ukraine and i want to buy a new iphone from the online App store but they only ship inside the US, what 3rd party shipping company can I contact inside the us that receive the iphone and send it to me in ukraine? I heard that apple dont ship to MyUs or UPS, does anyone know another company that apple will accept to ship to them?

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 3:24 PM

No, Apple does not ship to "shipping forwarders". Here is Apple's information of shipping:

https://www.apple.com/shop/help/shipping_delivery

5 replies

Dec 12, 2020 6:22 PM in response to Ta3Mya

It's simple. You can't order from one country and ship to another country. Apple won't ship to a forwarding company.

You should buy whatever you want in your country where you will have warranty. If for example you buy an iPhone in the US, it will have NO WARRANTY in Ukraine. If your goal is to save money by purchasing in the US, consider the cost of having to physically bring your product back to the us if you need warranty service or replacement. You won't get either in Ukraine.

And Apple doesn't accept international shipment.

Dec 13, 2020 6:34 AM in response to Ta3Mya

Yes, that will work. However, unless you have a credit card issued in the US, I don't believe you can order and pay for the phone from Ukraine.

If you are determined to purchase a phone in the US, which will have no warranty support in Ukraine, have your friend in the US purchase it and send it to you. You can reimburse him however you and he agree.

How to buy a product from the app store and ship it to another country?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.