Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new phone recently, the color is not suitable for me, can i change one

I bought a phone recently and i dont like the color, can i change one

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 8:25 PM

Yes, you can return your iPhone and purchase a new one at the same price, effectively paying nothing. Normally, you can return any product within 14 days, but any products purchased before December 25th, 2020 and be returned as late as January 8th, 2021. You can learn more about returns and refunds here: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2020 8:25 PM in response to Kilynwang

Yes, you can return your iPhone and purchase a new one at the same price, effectively paying nothing. Normally, you can return any product within 14 days, but any products purchased before December 25th, 2020 and be returned as late as January 8th, 2021. You can learn more about returns and refunds here: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

I bought a new phone recently, the color is not suitable for me, can i change one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.