Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to go back to mac os when I am pressing command button R I am not getting any response from my mac please help me

My question is about the macos how to go back to mac os from windows XP

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 12:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 1:48 AM

If this was a Duel Boot ( MacOS and Win XP ) shutdown computer. Start computer and Immediately hold the OPTION key. This should bring up the BootManager. It will present the option to boot to macOS of Win XP.

if, Win XP was installed as the Only OS and the macOS Recovery Partition was erased - it will require access to another Apple computer to download and create a Bootable Installer that is compatible with the Model of Apple Computer you are using

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2020 1:48 AM in response to Uwais_4107

If this was a Duel Boot ( MacOS and Win XP ) shutdown computer. Start computer and Immediately hold the OPTION key. This should bring up the BootManager. It will present the option to boot to macOS of Win XP.

if, Win XP was installed as the Only OS and the macOS Recovery Partition was erased - it will require access to another Apple computer to download and create a Bootable Installer that is compatible with the Model of Apple Computer you are using

I am not able to go back to mac os when I am pressing command button R I am not getting any response from my mac please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.