Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My last phone the screen broke beyond repair, so I upgraded to a new iPhone 12. But I can’t figure out how to transfer over certain data from apps to my new phone. I’ve transferred over my contacts even my text messages and email.

My last iPhones screen was broken beyond repair do I upgraded to an iPhone 12. I’ve managed to transfer over things like contacts, text messages but most apps have not, some of these apps have pics and stuff in them can I transfer them over to my new phone.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 4:44 AM

If you don't have a backup created before the old iphone broke, you cannot transfer any data except the ones that you eventually synced to iCloud, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

My last phone the screen broke beyond repair, so I upgraded to a new iPhone 12. But I can’t figure out how to transfer over certain data from apps to my new phone. I’ve transferred over my contacts even my text messages and email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.