Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new iPhone 12 max and I cannot pair it with my Garmin watch. What can I do?

How do I pair my Garmin watch with my new phone? I can’t pair or sync them

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 3:27 PM

Hi

Are you using the garmin connect app to connect your watch? If not, this is how you need to pair it. You can't normally pair it just from bluetooth settings.

Add a device to the app, and follow the instructions.

2 replies

Dec 16, 2020 3:25 PM in response to lyndafromthunder bay

Hello lyndafromthunder bay,

It looks like you need help setting up your iPhone with your Garmin watch. This support article may help you get connected to that device: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you're unable to connect, see if the steps here help: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you're unsure of how to connect to that watch your may need to reach out to Garmin for additional assistance. It's possible they have an app you would need to install first, and/or specific steps to connect. If you're sure you're taking the correct steps but aren't seeing your Garmin device in Settings > Bluetooth, or need additional help, reach out to Apple Support: Get Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

I have a new iPhone 12 max and I cannot pair it with my Garmin watch. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.