Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else use the bedtime alarm? Anyone notice that after the last 2 updates the alarm is very very quiet? Mine is!

Anyone else use the bedtime alarm? Anyone else notice that after the last 2 updates the alarm is very very quiet? Mine is! And I have have all the volume turned up everywhere

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 4:29 PM

Hello Ghonaker924,

It seems like your iPhone alarm volume has been soft since the recent update. Which iOS version are you currently using?

On your phone, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and make sure that the "RINGER AND ALERTS" is set to the max settings. Also, does it happen for existing alarms and new alarms?

To test, you can create a new alarm on your phone to a few minutes from now and see how the alarm volume is.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 4:29 PM in response to Ghonaker924

Hello Ghonaker924,

It seems like your iPhone alarm volume has been soft since the recent update. Which iOS version are you currently using?

On your phone, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and make sure that the "RINGER AND ALERTS" is set to the max settings. Also, does it happen for existing alarms and new alarms?

To test, you can create a new alarm on your phone to a few minutes from now and see how the alarm volume is.

Regards.

Anyone else use the bedtime alarm? Anyone notice that after the last 2 updates the alarm is very very quiet? Mine is!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.