Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing - Limits on Available Media

Can I limit which movies and TV shows are shared from my account, when enabling purchase sharing? Is there documentation which explains this process?

Additionally, can I limit the use of the shared payment method to specific accounts, or prevent this payment method from being used by any account other than my own?

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 12:16 PM

Joshua,

Any item that you don't want to share with others can be hidden. See information in here: What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

In a Family Sharing group, the Organizer takes financial responsibility for the purchases of all Members. If there is a Member for whom you no longer want to pay, you can remove them from the group by this procedure: Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2020 12:16 PM in response to Joshua_McQ

Joshua,

Any item that you don't want to share with others can be hidden. See information in here: What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

In a Family Sharing group, the Organizer takes financial responsibility for the purchases of all Members. If there is a Member for whom you no longer want to pay, you can remove them from the group by this procedure: Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

Family Sharing - Limits on Available Media

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.