Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to snooze w/ new Big Sur Calendar

I just upgraded to Big Sur. Now when Calendar alerts appear, there is only a Snooze button, there is no longer a pop-up menu offering me a choice of snooze duration. This is a feature I have used heavily. Right-clicking the Snooze button doesn't work. Is there a way to modify the Snooze options? If so, I haven't been able to find it.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 5:56 PM

Hi there jackfromor,

We understand you'd like to change the Snooze duration in Calendar on macOS Big Sur, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

While there isn't currently a way to change the Snooze duration, learn more about changing preferences and alerts for Calendar here: Change preferences in Calendar on Mac

You can also submit feedback regarding this here: Product Feedback

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 5:56 PM in response to jackfromor

Hi there jackfromor,

We understand you'd like to change the Snooze duration in Calendar on macOS Big Sur, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

While there isn't currently a way to change the Snooze duration, learn more about changing preferences and alerts for Calendar here: Change preferences in Calendar on Mac

You can also submit feedback regarding this here: Product Feedback

Cheers!

Dec 17, 2020 10:25 AM in response to CarlAVII

My mistake -- I did not mean to mark this as Solved. It appears the only way to fix this problem is a new release of iCal that includes this feature. For the life of me, I can't understand why such a useful feature was removed. Surely I'm not the only person who would like to be reminded in, say, 2 hours to do something that I can't get to right away.

How to snooze w/ new Big Sur Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.