You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Images not showing up on websites macbook pro (both safari and chrome)

My macbook pro isn't showing images on safari or chrome, java IS installed/enabled and pictures ARE allowed. I deleted my antivirus software. I uninstalled and reinstalled chrome. Nothing seems to fix it. Images particularly struggle to show up on quizlet. Anyone have any idea what might be happening?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 5:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 8:28 AM

Hello lenap3,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to see certain images on a specific website on your Mac. First, please follow the steps in this Apple resource for issues with using Safari:

If Safari doesn't load a page or webpage items are missing

You can figure out if unexpected behavior is related to a user file or setting by trying to reproduce the issue from another user account. This process includes creating a new user account, logging in to it, and testing for the issue.

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2020 8:28 AM in response to lenap3

Hello lenap3,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to see certain images on a specific website on your Mac. First, please follow the steps in this Apple resource for issues with using Safari:

If Safari doesn't load a page or webpage items are missing

You can figure out if unexpected behavior is related to a user file or setting by trying to reproduce the issue from another user account. This process includes creating a new user account, logging in to it, and testing for the issue.

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Cheers!

Images not showing up on websites macbook pro (both safari and chrome)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.