Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete others storage?

How to delete all others storage in iphone XR

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 8:41 PM

Welcome, abisheksam10, to Apple Support Communities!

You’ll need to follow the directions in the article Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support, including making sure you are running iOS 13.6.1 or later.

You may well need to perform the backup, “wipe”, and restore operation, therein.

(The backup may need to be to a computer [PC or Mac using iTunes, or Mac running Catalina or Big Sur, using the Finder].)

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2020 8:41 PM in response to abisheksam10

Welcome, abisheksam10, to Apple Support Communities!

You’ll need to follow the directions in the article Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support, including making sure you are running iOS 13.6.1 or later.

You may well need to perform the backup, “wipe”, and restore operation, therein.

(The backup may need to be to a computer [PC or Mac using iTunes, or Mac running Catalina or Big Sur, using the Finder].)

Dec 13, 2020 9:06 PM in response to abisheksam10

abisheksam10 wrote:

But I don’t have mac or any computers

Is this in response to my comment ending with the parenthetical?

«(The backup may need to be to a computer [PC or Mac using iTunes, or Mac running Catalina or Big Sur, using the Finder].)»

You’ll only need this if you are not able to backup to iCloud.

I mentioned it because people with so little Available space, usually have difficulty backing up to iCloud.

If such is your case, then you’ll probably need to borrow a computer from someone you trust, or make a Genius Bar appointment at an Apple Store.

How to delete others storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.