Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can`t add new Payment Card

Hello, my old card has been expired, and when I try to add the new one, it is added, but after it says that Card issuer must be contacted and nothing happens.

I tried to wait for several minutes, no success. Everything that I could do is press 'back'.

added a screen shot

+ I have added as a payment method 'Apple Pay', why my icloud subscription is not charged from that?

Thank you in advance,

Anastasija

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 1:29 AM

If you already followed ALL the steps provided here (to no avail):--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support

I suggest that you contact iTunes Support Team using the following link (choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue):--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 1:29 AM in response to anastasija_g

If you already followed ALL the steps provided here (to no avail):--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support

I suggest that you contact iTunes Support Team using the following link (choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue):--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

Regards

Giulio

Can`t add new Payment Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.