Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uk complaints email address?

Title says it all. I'm unable despite hours on the phone to support, sales, etc to get the email address for complaints re service received from Sales in the UK

I was given contacts.uk@euro.apple.com this just bounces. I have been given a postal address (lol) and I've had a person try to log my complaint by phone but we were beaten by telecoms issues.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 6:41 AM

4 replies

Dec 14, 2020 7:28 AM in response to Steven Hookham

First, every one who responds here is an end user like you. Apple does not respond here. We do not have a "secret list" of unpublished contact information for Apple.

I use the US English language site so don't know what the UK version has. However there was once a feedback link for reporting sales, support, and service issues. Apple have seen fit to remove that; it has been gone from the US site for 3-4 years.

So that leaves phone contact or business letter. Don't "lol" the business letter. In a world flooded by email and text messages, the well-composed business letter stands out. I would send two; the original to Apple HQ and a copy to their offices in Cork:

Dec 14, 2020 9:30 AM in response to Allan Jones

Hi and thanks for taking time to reply.

You're obviously very experienced in this forum and its Apple that have pointed me here to ask for help so the insulation I'm asking for something that's on a secret list isn't fair.

I have used the Support Page options but my subject (misleading information by Sales) isn't covered and so I can not progress past the pick list.

I'm not sure why the customer, who clearly isn't King anymore, has to fit into Apple's idea of what Customer Service looks like. I was given an incorrect email address by the Apple employees, all I'm looking for is the right one.

I'm busy working long unsocial hours as an ambulance clinician and pretty tired of trying to pursue my problem with Apple but I will find time out to compose a letter, print it and sort Air Mail to Ireland and the US

Thanks again

Dec 14, 2020 11:00 AM in response to Steven Hookham

Dear Steven,

First, thank you for your service and sacrifice during this trying time.

Yes, it is not a good situation and some Apple employees wrongly point callers to these forums for help we cannot give. I did not intend to be snarky with the "secret list" comment, but we have hundreds of people a week who ask for inside Apple information to which we have no access. I apologize for what was indeed a poor choice of words. I would like to blame it on COVID stress but am old enough (OAP age!) to know better.

It is frustrating because we have no control over anything Apple does. We are stuck with providing what is published and, for this type of issue, there is nothing. I have no quarrel with the feelings you expressed here. An accurate assessment, IMHO.

Stay safe and, once more, a sincere thank you.

Allan

uk complaints email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.