Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Put money down and shorten the amount of payments for an iPhone

If I buy an iPhone from apple and want to make monthly payments would I be able to put money down and shorten the amount of payments I would have to make and if I use metro would I select T-Mobile or a sim free

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 10:41 AM

It sounds like you have a question about using either the iPhone Upgrade Program or Apple Card to purchase an iPhone.

You can use either. The iPhone Upgrade Program is a simple monthly payment. It does require a larger payment of the taxes up front, but the payments are set.

For Apple Card, you pay for the entire amount up front on the card, and then make monthly payments on the card. You are able to pay additional on one or more payments to reduce the amount of time you will be making payments.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 10:41 AM in response to Chrishough1122

It sounds like you have a question about using either the iPhone Upgrade Program or Apple Card to purchase an iPhone.

You can use either. The iPhone Upgrade Program is a simple monthly payment. It does require a larger payment of the taxes up front, but the payments are set.

For Apple Card, you pay for the entire amount up front on the card, and then make monthly payments on the card. You are able to pay additional on one or more payments to reduce the amount of time you will be making payments.

Put money down and shorten the amount of payments for an iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.