Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printing to pdf

How can I print a document to PDf without sharing or saving?

I want to be able to select print and when the print option looks for a printer I would like for the option "Print to PDF" to come up.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 10:15 AM

Depending on the app you're in, your options might be different. If you're in Safari, what works is to use Markup. Tap on the sharing box, select Markup (you'll have to go down aways). Once the page opens in Markup, tap "Done" in the upper left corner. You'll be asked if you want to save or delete the PDF. Save it to where you want in Files.

Or, select Print. Using two fingers, enlarge the preview at the bottom of the page. Then, select the Share box at the top right and then select "Save to Files"

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 10:15 AM in response to ahlehrer

Depending on the app you're in, your options might be different. If you're in Safari, what works is to use Markup. Tap on the sharing box, select Markup (you'll have to go down aways). Once the page opens in Markup, tap "Done" in the upper left corner. You'll be asked if you want to save or delete the PDF. Save it to where you want in Files.

Or, select Print. Using two fingers, enlarge the preview at the bottom of the page. Then, select the Share box at the top right and then select "Save to Files"

printing to pdf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.