Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Install fitness app on ipad

What are the requirements to install fitness app on the iPad? I have an iPad Pro and the App Store says the iPad does not have specific features.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 11:50 AM

badrifromnaperville wrote:

What are the requirements to install fitness app on the iPad? I have an iPad Pro and the App Store says the iPad does not have specific features.

You need to have a paired Apple Watch series 3 or later to an iPhone using the same Apple ID as the iPad trying to download the App.

It cannot be downloaded on its own.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 11:50 AM in response to badrifromnaperville

You need to have a paired Apple Watch series 3 or later to an iPhone using the same Apple ID as the iPad trying to download the App.

Dec 14, 2020 1:42 PM in response to Phil0124

Phil0124 wrote:

Unfortunately this does not seem to be the issue.

Install fitness app on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.