Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness+ 3-month free trial not available

I bought a Series 6 Apple Watch when they first came out, but I am only being offered a 1-month free trial of Fitness+. I understand that it’s supposed to give you the option if the new Apple Watch is linked to my Apple account, which it is. However, I’m still only offered a 1-month trial. Any ideas?

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 4:14 AM

I arranged a call back from support this morning... (from the UK)... I then spoke with three different people and it took an hour, where I uploaded my proof of purchase for the watch, and eventually got a code to redeem. It would be helpful if this info was on the Apple website, or if it was easier to do without having to spend an hour on the phone with 3 different advisors (all of them were good, but it could have been better). I now have 3 + 1 month free trial then I will go onto £9.99 per month unless I cancel it or change it to the annual subscription.

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2020 4:14 AM in response to connorfromgrinnell

I arranged a call back from support this morning... (from the UK)... I then spoke with three different people and it took an hour, where I uploaded my proof of purchase for the watch, and eventually got a code to redeem. It would be helpful if this info was on the Apple website, or if it was easier to do without having to spend an hour on the phone with 3 different advisors (all of them were good, but it could have been better). I now have 3 + 1 month free trial then I will go onto £9.99 per month unless I cancel it or change it to the annual subscription.

Dec 15, 2020 4:38 AM in response to LornP

I called them back this morning and it took an additional 20 minutes to get it sorted. Just like you, I needed to send them proof of purchase (though surely that’s already on my account?). Long story short, I receive an additional 3 months on top of freebie as well. Now I suppose I should do some exercise!

Fitness+ 3-month free trial not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.