You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple One cancel existing subscriptions for products included the bundle?

I already pay for a 2TB upgrade, Apple TV+, and News+. I have subscribed to Apple One so do I need to individually cancel the single-app subscriptions or will they be automatically cancelled since their included in Apple One?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 12:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 12:46 PM

The Apple One trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription.

Apple One replaces the parts it consists of; you do not need to cancel those.

Apple One Premier includes: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud 2TB, Apple News+, and Apple Fitness+.

Apple One - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2020 12:46 PM in response to Kroozin

The Apple One trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription.

Apple One replaces the parts it consists of; you do not need to cancel those.

Apple One Premier includes: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud 2TB, Apple News+, and Apple Fitness+.

Apple One - Apple

Does Apple One cancel existing subscriptions for products included the bundle?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.