Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So, I have a credit score of 850 and got denied for a apple cc. All the reasons they stated don’t apply. Wierd ...

Why, there must be something else out there they’re not stating. Do they have someone else?

oh, got my Mac Book pro last week but no apple card. Interesting?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 1:35 PM

10 replies

Dec 15, 2020 11:52 AM in response to a_hermes

So, after some checking I found someone at Gmail that was using my att email as a recovery for his his Gmail. Google shut him down. There are people out there everywhere doing things they shouldn’t. I hate to ho looking in that I might find more.....

anyway that Apple card can wait until I do a intense sweep. I just got my new MacBook pro 16 with 2tb solid state drive. There are things as far as programs that just won’t work right with new installs. As far as files with two different types of ports on each machine I should be able to transfer book marks and favorites. It just seems like I try to hard.

anyone have a sure fire way, I would appreciate it.

credit card mystery is solved as far as I care. I really don’t need it as my Barclay does the same thing.

thanks all.

So, I have a credit score of 850 and got denied for a apple cc. All the reasons they stated don’t apply. Wierd ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.