Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple fitness plus with Apple Watch series 2?

Can I use Apple fitness plus with Apple Watch series 2? What limitations will I experience? Thank you.

Apple Watch Series 2, 6

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 4:39 PM

At the bottom of the page you came from is this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211924

That page states that Fitness + requires an Apple watch series 3 or newer. You will not be able to use it with a series 2 watch.

~Lyssa

2 replies

Dec 15, 2020 2:52 PM in response to sa.node

actually yes and no, i have a series 2 and i have been using it for the workouts, but each time i enter a popup is telling me that my apple watch was not found and if i want to Start the workouts without one, i choose the option and on my watch i Sync the workout's time so when it finish the watch too, the only thing Is that the metrics are not showing but the timer yes, so it kind works, but i hope apple launches a update for series 2 only for fitness plus support please...

Apple fitness plus with Apple Watch series 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.