Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos missing from iCloud.com

I have had non-stop issues trying to export photos from my Photos app on my Mac, so that I have a backup on an external drive. So I tried to go see them on icloud.com to check they were there and try exporting directly, but they aren't in the Travel photo like they are in my Photos app (they do seem to appear to still be in the main "Photos" library though, just not seperated into the folder allocated).

I am freaking out because I don't qualify for Apple support, I can't even update my Mac because there isn't enough storage for the new iOS ( I can't gain any storage until I clear the photos) and I'm terrified of losing all my photos. PLEASE. Help. I've uploaded as much information in the photos I think you could need to help me.

Photos should be in the highlight "Travel" album but it's empty.

The 'Preferences' settings in my Photos app on Mac.

Some of the error messages I get when I try to export the files.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 7:02 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Dec 14, 2020 7:18 PM in response to kfromcheltenham

I’m not sure how the photos could be in the Photos app (Mac) but not in iCloud.com. Have you tried moving the photos from the Mac app to the desktop and manually uploading it to iCloud.com? Or was this already tried?

Plus it would appear your photos on your Mac aren’t syncing properly to iCloud so really nothing is missing, just a syncing issue - Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

Photos missing from iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.