Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete an alias from my iCloud?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

Dec 15, 2020 11:29 AM in response to krums22

Alright for all the others that have this question, I never found a good answer on here so here it is: I spent a good 50 minutes on the phone with Apple (they were all super nice and helpful just took some time and the right people) about deleting an alias that was made up from someone that I had sold my old iPhone to. Apple support tried to delete it themselves and were unsuccessful. When the gal failed she said "I am going to send this problem to our Apple engineers and have them work on it. It could take 4-5 business days". I was skeptical and thought it was a dead end, but today I looked and the alias was gone!! I have a follow up call with them on Monday to make sure everything is working correctly and the problem is resolved but I do not see it on my Apple ID or iCloud so I think they have taken care of it. I had called about this issue a couple years ago (yes that's how long I've been dealing with this situation) and no one really knew what to do then. Be patient and kind with them and they should hopefully be able to help you as well as they helped me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.