Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete apps from my watch so that I can add ones I want

How do I delete apps from my watch and add new apps

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 8:06 PM

The function if very similar to deleting apps from your iPhone or iPad. Firstly, you would navigate to the display that shows all the app (in my case it is all the little circles). Then you press and hold till they do the little jiggle, you will then notice apps will have a (very) small x in top left corner. Press the x and then press delete app. WARNING: as stated i the IOS user guide deleting default and system apps may cause the device to function abnormally and should be uninstalled with cation and at the users own risk. These apps include but are not limited to: Now playing, Cycle tracker, Alarms, walk-in talkie, and Find my.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2020 8:06 PM in response to CoffeeLa

The function if very similar to deleting apps from your iPhone or iPad. Firstly, you would navigate to the display that shows all the app (in my case it is all the little circles). Then you press and hold till they do the little jiggle, you will then notice apps will have a (very) small x in top left corner. Press the x and then press delete app. WARNING: as stated i the IOS user guide deleting default and system apps may cause the device to function abnormally and should be uninstalled with cation and at the users own risk. These apps include but are not limited to: Now playing, Cycle tracker, Alarms, walk-in talkie, and Find my.

How can I delete apps from my watch so that I can add ones I want

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.