Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

U2 Music "free" album will not delete

I've read all the advice written prior, and the one link that helped years ago no longer works. I am desperate to get rid of this music. I delete (hide) it every day, several times, and it keeps reappearing. There has to be a solution to this, doesn't there? I'd be so grateful for any help at all. I have used all the written instructions I can find from Apple and various sources, but they're all dated. I have an iPhone Mini running iOS 14. Thank you!

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 2:46 PM

Greetings TrishKeys!

Looks like you are having some trouble removing the U2 album from your device. We can absolutely understand wanting to control exactly what music you have on your device and are happy to help. In this case we recommend reaching out to our direct support here: Get Support.

Have a great rest of your day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 2:46 PM in response to TrishKeys

Greetings TrishKeys!

Looks like you are having some trouble removing the U2 album from your device. We can absolutely understand wanting to control exactly what music you have on your device and are happy to help. In this case we recommend reaching out to our direct support here: Get Support.

Have a great rest of your day!

Dec 19, 2020 4:23 PM in response to Brian_P7

Brian_P7

Thank you for your response. Apple Support was the correct way to go. I sent an email and received a response within a day. By the next day my problem of 7 years was completely solved. I appreciate your response to my question and I appreciate Apple Support for following through so quickly. And what a relief to not have to worry if I'm going to hear U2 in the middle of some Mozart. It's a great day. Thanks again.

U2 Music "free" album will not delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.