Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wake up alarm on iPhone 12 Pro Max

I set an alarm on my iPhone 12 Pro Max as part of my sleep schedule in Health app and it rang audibly ONLY on my Apple Watch 6 which was in the downstairs bathroom charging... I WAS LATE FOR WORK! The phone was on silent/vibrate but on my Xs the alarm still sounded.

How do I correct this so it doesn’t happen again?

iPhone

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 3:18 PM

Hello lookitstim,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you have some questions regarding your Wake Up alarm when you have your iPhone paired with an Apple Watch. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

When you have an Apple Watch paired with your iPhone and are using the Wake Up alarm in the Health app, the alarm will only sound on your Apple Watch. You would want to set up an additional alarm for your iPhone to sound separately from your Apple Watch. You can see more about those apps here:

Track your sleep with Apple Watch

How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone

We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 3:18 PM in response to lookitstim

Hello lookitstim,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you have some questions regarding your Wake Up alarm when you have your iPhone paired with an Apple Watch. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

When you have an Apple Watch paired with your iPhone and are using the Wake Up alarm in the Health app, the alarm will only sound on your Apple Watch. You would want to set up an additional alarm for your iPhone to sound separately from your Apple Watch. You can see more about those apps here:

Track your sleep with Apple Watch

How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone

We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

Wake up alarm on iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.