Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 pro max

my new iPhone 12 pro max got scratch marks all over the corners. The screen is not good quality I believe. Any one facing the same issue?

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 8:46 AM

Yes, but my scratch is on the top of the screen across the front. I had my phone for 3 days without a screen protector with gentle use and it has 3 significant scratches. This is my 4th iPhone and none of the others scratched after 3 or more years. There is definately something wrong with the screens and it may be that to be more break resistant they are more easily scratched. I hope #apple acknowledges this as a flaw and improves the next version of the 12 Pro Max. To spend $1500 on a flagship phone and have to use it scratched after a couple of days is extremely disappointing to say they least.

There is nothing for me to do about other than swallow my disappointment and keep vocalizing it where I can to warn others and hopefully affect a change in the next models. #disappointment #apple #iphone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2020 8:46 AM in response to nav161

Yes, but my scratch is on the top of the screen across the front. I had my phone for 3 days without a screen protector with gentle use and it has 3 significant scratches. This is my 4th iPhone and none of the others scratched after 3 or more years. There is definately something wrong with the screens and it may be that to be more break resistant they are more easily scratched. I hope #apple acknowledges this as a flaw and improves the next version of the 12 Pro Max. To spend $1500 on a flagship phone and have to use it scratched after a couple of days is extremely disappointing to say they least.

There is nothing for me to do about other than swallow my disappointment and keep vocalizing it where I can to warn others and hopefully affect a change in the next models. #disappointment #apple #iphone

iPhone 12 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.