Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Phone

How do you check when you phone has been used?

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 6:05 PM

5 replies

Dec 17, 2020 12:25 AM in response to Hailoyd11

Halloyd11 Said:

My Phone: How do you check when you phone has been used?:[...]That’s not what I meant I meant like how do you check when your phone was last turned on if that’s possible [...]I saw someone on it and then they tried to hide it and they do know my password"

-------

Thank you for clarifying.

No. There is no way of checking when your phone was last turned on.

What Comes to Mind:

A. View Usage:

Go to: Settings > General > Usage, and you might find some interesting stuff, such as storage space, and compare the percentages by the last time you saw it.

B. View your History:

C.  Modify Your Credentials ASAP:

Being that someone had access to your iPhone, consider modifying your credentials, immediately, using the following:

• Modifying: your login credentials (using both a New eMail and a New Password) for Apple and each and all sites
  • Associating: a different method of payment to your account
  • Enabling: Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID and for all other accounts that have such an applicable option
  • Modifying: Your passcode. Fist off, enable the passcode, if not enabled. If it is enabled, and someone was using it, then obviously that someone knows it. So, change it. Important: Be certain to keep a hardcopy of it, stored in a private location that only you are knowledgeable of, and only you have access to. If you log out of it too many times, then you may be locked out for good.

Dec 16, 2020 7:13 PM in response to Hailoyd11

Halloyd11 Said:

”My Phone: How do you check when you phone has been used?”

———

Recent History:

If if you want to look up call history, then open the Phone app, and then click “Recents” on the bottom. It’s only kept for a certain amount of time.

All History:

If you want all call history, then my guess is it up whatever with whomever, and see if you can get obtain it all, legally. Got me?!🤔

My Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.