Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YMy iPhone 7 Plus was taken and are erased it but now someone else is using it and I need to track it as well as anything they were sendingea my iPhone 7us was taken and I have erased it and I want to know how I can track it cause someone is using it

I have a iPhone 7 Plus that was taken and someone else is using it I erased it and they got a new different Sim ca rd and change the Apple ID but I do have the EMi and meid number so I want to be able to track everything they just sent or received on that phone thank you

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 4:47 AM

3 replies

Dec 17, 2020 4:54 AM in response to Charlie101-

I know you can do a sequence after given the MEID number and since it’s on your account just not logged on to your appleid you can still control the information on the phone by using another device on that account that is logged in and when you see all devices touch the device that you want and log in to Apple ID on iCloud the hold the power button and volume up until you see the apple sign appear once it appears press the home button until screen goes black then hold home button volume up volume dwn at same time for about 10 second phone will boot up the control like you would your device

YMy iPhone 7 Plus was taken and are erased it but now someone else is using it and I need to track it as well as anything they were sendingea my iPhone 7us was taken and I have erased it and I want to know how I can track it cause someone is using it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.