Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

I am trying to update my Snapchat as it fixed some bugs which happened to all my saved photos and App Store won’t let me update Snapchat it keeps saying “your Apple ID is wrong or password” but I’ve changed and updated my Apple ID for the past few months I’ve changed the password and nothing has worked there important photos and I can’t lose them because snap won’t update

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 7:33 AM

When you changed your Apple ID, did you create a new ID or change the email address on your existing ID? If you created a new ID, you will need to delete the app and download it again using the new ID. If you changed the email address on your existing ID, have you tried signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restarting the device, and then signing back in to see if you can do the update?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2020 7:33 AM in response to 24hk

When you changed your Apple ID, did you create a new ID or change the email address on your existing ID? If you created a new ID, you will need to delete the app and download it again using the new ID. If you changed the email address on your existing ID, have you tried signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restarting the device, and then signing back in to see if you can do the update?

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.