Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding card to billing,but keeps throwing up problems that’s don’t exist.

I’m updating my billing information and need to add the only card I now carry, my oxygen banking card which is a visa. I’m entering everything correct but it keeps saying my security code is not valid or the number entered doesn’t match the type card entered.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 8:31 AM

Then most likely the security code is incorrect or the card number doesn’t match the type card entered. The first 4 digits of a card number identify the type of card and issuer (Visa, Discover, MasterCard, EuroCard, etc. + your bank). The country of the iTunes/App Store and the country where the card was issued also must match.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2020 8:31 AM in response to tena80

Then most likely the security code is incorrect or the card number doesn’t match the type card entered. The first 4 digits of a card number identify the type of card and issuer (Visa, Discover, MasterCard, EuroCard, etc. + your bank). The country of the iTunes/App Store and the country where the card was issued also must match.

Adding card to billing,but keeps throwing up problems that’s don’t exist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.