Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast won't accept my art from RSS feed: Podcast artwork must be between 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 pixels, JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests."

I get this when I submit my podcast to be validated:  Podcast artwork must be between 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 pixels, JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

The art is between those dimensions and under 500KB (which I read is also required.) Spotify accepted the RSS feed no problem. I have zero idea what to do next to sort this.

Here's the RSS feed: https://media.rss.com/thewomenofregenerativeag/feed.xml

Any thoughts and suggestions are so welcome!

Thank you,

A

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 2:54 PM

If your image is being cropped or otherwise modified it's being done by the method you are using to create your feed - RSS.com - and I'm afraid I know nothing about them and so can't advise. I would have expected any app or service to leave the image alone, and certanly not to somehow increase the file size to four times what is should be. Probably your best bet would be to rework the image to make sure that it is exactly square, and increase the compression when saving to get the file size below 500kB, and then see if it makes it into the feed unaltered.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2020 2:54 PM in response to Ouroboros_Agency

If your image is being cropped or otherwise modified it's being done by the method you are using to create your feed - RSS.com - and I'm afraid I know nothing about them and so can't advise. I would have expected any app or service to leave the image alone, and certanly not to somehow increase the file size to four times what is should be. Probably your best bet would be to rework the image to make sure that it is exactly square, and increase the compression when saving to get the file size below 500kB, and then see if it makes it into the feed unaltered.

Podcast won't accept my art from RSS feed: Podcast artwork must be between 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 pixels, JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.