Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Currently locked out of iphone since I had too many times trying to get in with correct password.Need to change password but do not know exactly what it is.Only know password for ipad which is different.

Currently locked out of iphone since I had too many times trying to get in correct password. Screen on phone now says "connect to itunes", which I have done. Trying to rest password for phone which is different from password for mini ipad. So do I just enter the pw for mini ipad to rest both passwords , even though they have different pw's now? Thanks for your help.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 12:40 PM

You will need to restore the phone using a computer which will erase the device. Check these instructions...

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply

Currently locked out of iphone since I had too many times trying to get in with correct password.Need to change password but do not know exactly what it is.Only know password for ipad which is different.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.