Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I check my balance in a Apple gift card

I want to check the balance on a Apple gift card

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 10:12 AM

Learn more

• You can't check the remaining balance on an App Store & iTunes Gift Card. But you can check your Apple ID balance. Your Apple ID balance includes the balance from any App Store & iTunes Gift Cards that you have redeemed.
  • Some purchases might require that you have a credit card on file, even if you use Apple ID balance to make the purchase.
  • You can’t use Apple Store Gift Cards in the App Store or iTunes Store. Apple Store Gift Cards are a solid color (gray, white, silver, or gold) on the front. Find out what to do if you don't know what type of gift card you have.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2020 10:12 AM in response to Venecia27

Learn more

• You can't check the remaining balance on an App Store & iTunes Gift Card. But you can check your Apple ID balance. Your Apple ID balance includes the balance from any App Store & iTunes Gift Cards that you have redeemed.
  • Some purchases might require that you have a credit card on file, even if you use Apple ID balance to make the purchase.
  • You can’t use Apple Store Gift Cards in the App Store or iTunes Store. Apple Store Gift Cards are a solid color (gray, white, silver, or gold) on the front. Find out what to do if you don't know what type of gift card you have.

How do I check my balance in a Apple gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.