Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV (HD model A1625) is updated to tvOS. I can ONLY preview workouts, I can not play them like I can on my phone and Apple TV 4K...

After signing out of my account and signing back in, How do I connect my Apple Watch 5 to the Apple TV so the fitness + app allows access to the content of a selected workout?

Apple TV HD, 14

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 1:14 PM

Work out with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

“To pair your Apple Watch, open the Workout app on your watch and enter the code displayed on the Apple TV (in the Fitness app).”

4 replies

Dec 19, 2020 2:11 PM in response to Urquhart1244

This doesn’t make any sense. The fitness app merely allows me to manually start a workout of whatever type I want to log.

My watch and my other 4K Apple TV automatically connected. The HD Apple TV did not and idk how to get it to see the watch. I can see the subscription is active, I’ve signed out and signed back into the account on it. It’s just not connecting with the watch.

My Apple TV (HD model A1625) is updated to tvOS. I can ONLY preview workouts, I can not play them like I can on my phone and Apple TV 4K...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.