Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ApplePay says it’s not working?

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 4:23 PM

2 replies

Dec 18, 2020 5:35 PM in response to cheidiejia

Ooh, this may explain the issue I’m having. For the first time, I started setting my Apple Pay Cash card up in Apple Pay. Then I decided to add a few of my cards to my wallet & Apple Pay as I hadn’t ever really utilized it but have started trying to be more efficient and use my devices’ full functionality after 6+ years of being Team Apple. My primary payment method for Apple purchases in the App Store & the very card I used to fund my Apple Cash card, is from my primary bank account. So I funded it, and then decided to add a secondary card from the same bank, just a different account. It continues to tell me it’s not a supported card when it definitely is, I have another just like it that is my default pay method on there and how I funded my cash card. It’s listed in their list of banks that is supported. I’m wondering if I kept getting errors because Apple Pay is having issues...hmmm

ApplePay says it’s not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.