📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to activate AirPods warranty?

I bought Airpod 2 (Wireless Charging Case) on 2 May, 2020 but seems the seller didn't active the warranty till today (19 Dec, 2020). Please help me active my Airpod warranty. I'm looking forward for your answer soon. Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 5:58 PM

5 replies

Dec 18, 2020 8:51 PM in response to babowa

Same here too. Not understand why seller didn't make warranty activation upon purchased the item. Just check with Seller, they said keep sale invoice and if any error happen come to their shop. That's.

My point is, I want to see my apple product warranty coverage via online check.

Date of Purchased : 2 May, 2020

Product Name : Airpods with Wireless Charging Case

Serial Number : DLCZJCGDJMMT

Dec 18, 2020 7:14 PM in response to davidfromsembawang

We are not Apple employees and posting anything with personal information is not a good idea onine.

I did not see your screenshot. so I would suggest that you contact Apple in your region and ask since I still do not understand that a seller would register a warranty for an item they sold months ago. I would also contact the seller for an explanation.

How to activate AirPods warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.