Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Library

I wish apple would make an option to turn off App Library. I don’t have many apps on my phone. Having App Library is double up on what wish to be a minimalist phone. You have made the last page messy and unnecessary. iPhones are for the business and busy person, App Library is not Steve jobs vision. If this stays without an option to turn off I may as well buy a Samsung.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 12:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 10:42 AM

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 10:42 AM in response to Leigh5545

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

App Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.