Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore my photos and Videos

hi,

Suddenly my Iphone X looping with apple logo. I cant do any thing tried to reset/reboot and no use. So, tried to repaired with ITunes also no progress. It happened after phone showing no memory on the phone several times.

Now I did factory reset (clean restore), but I lost all my contact, photos and videos data. Is there any way I can restore my old data. Note that I don't have any backup of my phone. Tried with third party software also didn't work. I'm not sure if I have iClode backup. Because after restore (access iclude) phone didn't find any backup.

PLs help

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 7:26 AM

If you were syncing data with iCloud, have you signed back into Settings/Your Name using the same Apple ID, and turned iCloud syncing on? The iCloud sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

You posted you didn't have a backup, but aren't sure if you have an iCloud backup. See if you can locate a backup.

Backups - Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.     

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 7:26 AM in response to aladhmk

If you were syncing data with iCloud, have you signed back into Settings/Your Name using the same Apple ID, and turned iCloud syncing on? The iCloud sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

You posted you didn't have a backup, but aren't sure if you have an iCloud backup. See if you can locate a backup.

Backups - Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.     

Restore my photos and Videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.