Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay

After disconnecting my old apple watch series 3, connecting my new apple watch series 6, apple pay does not work anymore on my iphone 7 plus. But is DOES work on the new apple watch 6.

I cannot get apple pay work anymore on my iphone 7, whatever i do. Any idea??

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 7:37 PM

Hello HooglandRuud,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to use Apple Pay on your iPhone after getting a new Apple Watch, but Apple Pay works on your new Apple Watch. To help with this, please make sure your iPhone is fully up to date, restart your iPhone and try again, and then contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Restart your iPhone

How to use Apple Pay

Get Support 

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2020 7:37 PM in response to HooglandRuud

Hello HooglandRuud,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to use Apple Pay on your iPhone after getting a new Apple Watch, but Apple Pay works on your new Apple Watch. To help with this, please make sure your iPhone is fully up to date, restart your iPhone and try again, and then contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Restart your iPhone

How to use Apple Pay

Get Support 

Cheers!

Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.