Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to change apple id

How can I change my apple tv id. Cannot seem to even back out of the screen that asks for id, then tells me it's wrong but does not have option to change id.

Apple TV

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:02 PM

On what device (and model) is this happening?

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

To set up an Apple TV box with a single different Apple ID account, you should reset and configure as new.

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

If all you want to do is change the name (email address) of your own existing Apple ID account, you shouldn’t create a new Apple ID, as that would make any past purchases and other services inaccessible. Change your Apple ID name - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 5:02 PM in response to Karen1390

On what device (and model) is this happening?

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

To set up an Apple TV box with a single different Apple ID account, you should reset and configure as new.

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

If all you want to do is change the name (email address) of your own existing Apple ID account, you shouldn’t create a new Apple ID, as that would make any past purchases and other services inaccessible. Change your Apple ID name - Apple Support

Need to change apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.