Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

.Photo transfer

How do I transfer photos from my iPhone 10 to my new iPad Pro?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 8:12 AM

your options are

1. restore the new ipad with the backup of the iphone Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support
  2. you use icloud for photos and of cause use the same appleID on both Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  3. you sync both with a computer to keep the photos both places manually Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 8:12 AM in response to tdnoles

your options are

1. restore the new ipad with the backup of the iphone Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support
  2. you use icloud for photos and of cause use the same appleID on both Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  3. you sync both with a computer to keep the photos both places manually Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

.Photo transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.