Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using a MacBook Air purchased in 2020 to manage photos on apple photos. No delete button shows under the image section on the menu - how do i delete photos ?

Have a MacBook Air purchased in 2020. Using Apple photos and trying to delete some images but can't find a delete button anywhere. All sites tell me to go to the delete button - but where is it? If I go under help it shows the function under the scrollbar section Image, but when I check I don't have this option. Help please

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 10:10 AM

Control (right) - click on the thumbnail and use the key combination of ⌘+Delete to move the photo to the Recently Deleted album. There you can either complete the deletion or let them stay for 30 days before they are automatically fully deleted from the library.

2 replies

Using a MacBook Air purchased in 2020 to manage photos on apple photos. No delete button shows under the image section on the menu - how do i delete photos ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.