Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch and my longest move streak

Currently I have a longest move streak of 175 days with my apple watch. I just got the new apple watch and I don't want to lose my longest move streak. If I pair my new apple watch, and complete all my rings, will my longest move streak go up to 176 days or will it start over?

Please let me know!

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:31 PM

When you unpair your old watch a backup is made and when you pair your new watch to your phone when asked in the pairing process restore from backup and all your data up to the point when you unpaired your old watch will be restored.

A good time to do this is early in the morning then you have the rest of the day to do your workout and keep your streak going.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 5:31 PM in response to NatashaLovesApple

When you unpair your old watch a backup is made and when you pair your new watch to your phone when asked in the pairing process restore from backup and all your data up to the point when you unpaired your old watch will be restored.

A good time to do this is early in the morning then you have the rest of the day to do your workout and keep your streak going.

Apple Watch and my longest move streak

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.