Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE A PAYMENT FOR THIS...WTFI want my money back this is a fraudulent sale

why was I charged this amount when it was not authorized. MAY I HAVE THIS FRAUDULENT SALES MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 6:45 PM

If you consulted If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support, and did not find a reason for the charge, you should report a fraudulent transaction with your card provider.

3 replies

Dec 19, 2020 6:55 PM in response to normkim5560

normkim5560 wrote:
I did contact my card contact and was told I was too late even though I brought the complaint up as soon as it came up.....Soooo the ball is in your court....I want to know how you got access to my PayPal acct????????

It's not my court, since I am not a representative of Apple Inc. It appears to me to be a fraudulent charge, but how would I know? Your card provider should be responsible for fraudulent charges.

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE A PAYMENT FOR THIS...WTFI want my money back this is a fraudulent sale

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.