Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my phone unlock

I want to know is my phone completely unlocked where i can switch to a different carrier

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 3:09 AM

Hi you can go to Settings-General-About scroll down Until you see carrier lock. If your phone is unlocked it will say No Sim Restrictions. more Information is here on how to unlock your iPhone. How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support. Please note Apple can't unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2020 3:09 AM in response to keke259

Hi you can go to Settings-General-About scroll down Until you see carrier lock. If your phone is unlocked it will say No Sim Restrictions. more Information is here on how to unlock your iPhone. How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support. Please note Apple can't unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.

Is my phone unlock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.