You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loss of Date on watch

With the update about a month ago, I no longer have the option to have the date on my watch face. How can I get it back?

Apple Watch Series 5, 7

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 9:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 9:28 AM

For the date and time to be displayed on the watch you need to have the apple calendar on your phone.

If you have the stock apple calendar app on your phone and the date or time doesn't show on the watch then delete the calendar app from your phone and reinstall it from the phone app store.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2020 9:28 AM in response to Tracy2233

For the date and time to be displayed on the watch you need to have the apple calendar on your phone.

If you have the stock apple calendar app on your phone and the date or time doesn't show on the watch then delete the calendar app from your phone and reinstall it from the phone app store.

Loss of Date on watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.