Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Apple Watch on iPhone and iPad for Fitness+ Workouts?

I have my Apple Watch Series 5 connected to me iPhone 12Pro Max which is how I'd like to keep it.

How ever I'd prefer to use Fitness+ on my iPad Air (Connected to the same Apple ID) Is there a way to do this without having to set the watch up as a new device each time?

Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 2:58 PM

If your iPhone and iPad are linked/sync'd through iCloud, all of the fitness data should all just seamlessly transfer from one iOS device to another.

Just like any other Apple device data sync'd through any iCloud services.

There maybe some setup of the Watch to work with iPad, but an Apple Watch is just like any other iOS device, now.

They can be setup and paired to more than one device.

Make sure all of your various Apple iOS devices are all running their most up to date software.

Best of Luck to You!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2020 2:58 PM in response to Astroboy732

If your iPhone and iPad are linked/sync'd through iCloud, all of the fitness data should all just seamlessly transfer from one iOS device to another.

Just like any other Apple device data sync'd through any iCloud services.

There maybe some setup of the Watch to work with iPad, but an Apple Watch is just like any other iOS device, now.

They can be setup and paired to more than one device.

Make sure all of your various Apple iOS devices are all running their most up to date software.

Best of Luck to You!

Using Apple Watch on iPhone and iPad for Fitness+ Workouts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.