Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing contacts

I had an iPhone 6S, with an updated to the maximum IOS before it couldn’t update any longer. I upgraded to the 12/iOS 14. I’ve since lost contacts, if not more, data. How can I get those contacts back?

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 3:38 PM

WTH12 Said:

"Missing contacts: I had an iPhone 6S, with an updated to the maximum IOS before it couldn’t update any longer. I upgraded to the 12/iOS 14. I’ve since lost contacts, if not more, data. How can I get those contacts back?"

-------

Log into iCloud on the new iPhone. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go Here: Change your iCloud Feature Settings - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Turn iCloud features on or off
  3. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2020 3:38 PM in response to WTH12

WTH12 Said:

"Missing contacts: I had an iPhone 6S, with an updated to the maximum IOS before it couldn’t update any longer. I upgraded to the 12/iOS 14. I’ve since lost contacts, if not more, data. How can I get those contacts back?"

-------

Log into iCloud on the new iPhone. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go Here: Change your iCloud Feature Settings - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Turn iCloud features on or off
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Missing contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.